GUST SUMMER SCHOLARSHIP
GUST SUMMER SCHOLARSHIP (STUDENTS)
Each year, GUST offers its students a limited number of competitive summer scholarships to enrich their academic experience through international study. GUST’s summer scholarships are open to all eligible students from both the College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) and the College of Business Administration (CBA). The summer scholarships are awarded tuition for six academic credit hours, a round trip ticket (economy class) to the United States, and support allowance.
2022 GUST SUMMER SCHOLARSHIPS
We are currently accepting applications for the 2022 GUST Summer Scholarship Program for summer study at:
All interested students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Be a full-time GUST student.
• Must have earned and completed 60-90 credit hours by the end of the 2021-22 Spring semester.
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
• Must be in good standing as per GUST Student Code of Conduct.
• Must not have a financial hold on the account.
• Hold a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79-80 (internet-based); if applying for UCSD minimum TOEFL must be 83 (internet-based) or IELTS 7.0
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must submit the following documents to the Office of International Programs (W1-238) by April 7th, 2022.
☐ Completed application (click here to find all necessary documents)
☐ Personal interest essay
☐ Two letters of recommendation
☐ Official GUST transcript
☐ Copy of a recent TOEFL/IELTS score (valid for 2 years since date test was taken)
NOTE: Previous summer scholarship recipients and GUST alumni are not eligible to apply. Eligible candidates must have the intention to return to GUST as full-time enrolled students following their summer study at any university.
Please click on the “completed application” for the regulations and application forms for more details.
For any other inquiries about the GUST Summer Scholarship Programs, please contact:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org