{block name="title"}{setting name="site_name"}{/block}
Faculty & Staff | Contact Us | APPS

How do I graduate with honors?

Students who complete their university studies within the normal duration or less (8 semesters without counting summer semesters or foundation years) shall be awarded with Highest Honor if their accumulated CGPA is 4.0.  A student will graduate with Honors if their accumulated CGPA is between 3.67 and 3.99 and no disciplinary actions were issued against them.