{block name="title"}{setting name="site_name"}{/block}
GUST Directory | Contact Us | GIG

How may I request an official transcript or a “To Whom It May Concern” letter?

You need to log in to pmos.gust.edu.kw, and pay to request the required documents and we will contact you via e-mail with an appointment of when to come and collect them.