{block name="title"}{setting name="site_name"}{/block}
Faculty & Staff | Contact Us | APPS

I’m still waiting for my diploma, who do I need to speak to?

Graduation documents (including the diploma) -  the documents a graduate of GUST receives after he/she graduates) are distributed after Admissions & Registration Dept. receives them from PUC and after the you finish your online clearance form found on PMOS.