{block name="title"}{setting name="site_name"}{/block}
Faculty & Staff | Contact Us | APPS

I graduated from university/obtained my diploma 5 years ago, can I still apply as a transfer student?

If your degree was awarded up to 5 years ago, then no major classes will be transferred - only electives. If the degree was awarded up to 10 years ago - then no credits will be transferred.