{block name="title"}{setting name="site_name"}{/block}
Faculty & Staff | Contact Us | APPS

I have taken courses that do not fit in my major sheet, what do I do?

Courses that do not fit in the your major sheet are considered overload credits which will be counted in your CGPA but not counted toward your graduation. If you are a PUC student, then those overloads will be paid by the yourself not the PUC.