Sr. Graphic Designer
Produce visual material of a
superior standard and quality that the university can use to communicate to its internal and external stakeholders
- Execute duties in alignment with the University and department's strategic plan, and policies and procedures.
- Adhere to budgetary guidelines and pre-set timelines.
- Coordinate artwork request forms with PR Director.
- Adhere and contribute to GUST?s corporate visual identity.
- Must have an advanced knowledge in spreads, layout design, booklets and catalog design, logo design, brochure design, website layout design, special and signage design, basic animating, montage skills, photography & photo editing knowledge, trace and capture images, drawings, designs, and illustrations.
- Organize & maintain multimedia digital library of all photographs, videos, and artwork created for GUST by him/herself or third parties.
- Have a working knowledge of 3D construction renderings for booths etc.
- Be involved in the creation and execution of all internal and external visual campaigns.
- Support the PR Team in covering events on and off campus (visual documentation ? photographs and videos).
- Has a good knowledge of the local marketing/advertising environment and has connections at reputable printers and design houses that are needed to complete projects that cannot be done in-house.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After effects
- Adobe Premiere or Final
Cut (Adobe Master Suite programs)
- Autodesk Maya
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- Leadership interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills
(flexible with their time)
- Negotiation skills
- Oral & written communication skills Can work independently with little or no prompting
from the PR Director
Last Date to Apply:
Number of Position:
Saturday, 1 October 2016
job purpose scope: