What are the admission requirements?
- High school GPA should be 2.00 (or equivalent to 60%) or higher Government high school certificate
- Private or international high school transcript certified by the Private Education Department at the Ministry of Education
- Equivalency letter addressed to GUST from the Private Education Department at the Ministry of Education (Required for private high school graduates)
- Valid Civil ID copy
- Valid passport copy
- Three personal photos
- Residency copy (for non-GCC students)
- Pass the GUST English placement test, or submit a valid English proficiency certificate (in order to qualify for academic English courses applicants must score 61 on iBT TOEFL, or 6 on IELTS).
- All applicants must take the math placement test for admission (the results of the test will determine whether the student will be admitted into credited or non-credited foundation classes).