{block name="title"}{setting name="site_name"}{/block}
Faculty & Staff | Contact Us | APPS

What do I do if I have a hold?

If the hold is financial then there must be an amount that needs to be paid (in this case, contact the Finance Department (afa@gust.edu.kw).   If the hold is related to advising then contact your advisor. If the hold is admissions-related, then there is a missing document you have failed to provide, and therefore must contact Admission & Registration (rajan.r@gust.edu.kw).