French Academic Supervisor
We are seeking highly qualified French Academic Supervisor needed for an educational project in Kuwait.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for managing a group of teachers selected by the Team Leader.
2) Mentor less experienced teachers if required.
3) Conduct formal class observations and give verbal and written feedback to teachers and Team Leader.
4) Establish performance goals and objectives for teachers to achieved based on feedback discussed from formal observations.
5) Give inductions to the new teachers.
6) Participate in recruitment panel during demo lessons of prospective teachers.
7) Deliver workshops and assist teachers in preparing their own workshops.
8) Reviewing course syllabus, textbooks and material if required.
9) Organize cover teachers if required.
10) Liaise with teachers and the Team Leader.
11) Complete other general academic tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
12) Contribute to the ongoing development of curriculum and policies of the assigned courses.
13) Display a professional and collegial attitude.
- Master degree in Teaching French to Speakers of Other Languages (Français Langue Etrangère (FLE) or Master in Educational Management
- Bachelor degree in French Language or related discipline.
- Professional certification in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE).
- Minimum 3 years? experience in teaching French Language in a college or university-level or intensive for academic purposes program.
- Minimum 3 years? experience in the supervision field.
- Experience in Curriculum Development and Preparation is preferred.
- Good organizer, positive team member, and an ability to interact in cross-cultural relationships.
- Computer competence including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and assessment
- Leadership skills including interpersonal communication and team building
Priority will be given to Kuwaiti citizens. Interested applicants are requested to send copy of CV, qualifications, experience and passport to: Languageeducationproject@gmail.com