We are seeking highly qualified Administrative Supervisor needed for an educational project in Kuwait.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Organizes staff files and records.
2) Provides assistance during the recruitment process.
3) Manage student files including failed students.
4) Distribute student results to the teachers.
5) Create testing time tables and schedules for teachers.
6) Deal with technical needs by liaising with IT department.
7) Handle general administrative tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Master degree in Management or Education or English Language or the course of Educational Institution Director.
- Professional certification in teaching English as a Foreign Language (i.e. CELTA, TESOL, ESL, DELTA,TEFL) is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years? experience in teaching English Language in the Languages Schools.
- Good organizer, positive team member, and an ability to interact in cross-cultural relationships.
- Computer competence including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and assessment
- Leadership skills including interpersonal communication and team building
Priority will be given to Kuwaiti citizens. Interested applicants are requested to send copy of CV, qualifications, experience and passport to: Languageeducationproject@gmail.com