- Handling student?s fees collection and update and print receipts without mistakes.
- Tallying daily collection of all the fees collection tender wise such as K-Net, Visa Card, Master Card, Cash, Checks and Bank transfer before the daily closing.
- Intimate students or parents for the check return if any.
- Handle student?s accounts related enquiries effectively and correctly.
- Update PACE and STEPS department collection in Accpac system and correctly allocate the amount to individual invoices in assistance with the Finance department
- Issue manual receipt for PUC application fees collection
- Prepare receipt documents for collection of cash and checks and handover them without any difference to Senior Accountant for safe custody.
- Hands on knowledge about the various receipt maintained by the department such as tuition fee receipt book (semester wise), application fees, book charges, other income and miscellaneous income book for receipts from commercial outlets.
- Proper maintenance of SOA of students in SIS in full co-ordination with seniors in Finance department
- Prepare report on student receivables on monthly basis considering 1st of every month being the deadline.
- Follow up with students on fees payment at least a week before due date
- Any other assignment time to time assigned by the Department Head.