- Responsible for managing a group of teachers selected by the Team Leader.
- Mentor less experienced teachers if required.
- Conduct formal class observations and give verbal and written feedback to teachers and Team Leader.
- Establish performance goals and objectives for teachers to achieved based on feedback discussed from formal observations.
- Give inductions to the new teachers.
- Participate in recruitment panel during demo lessons of prospective teachers.
- Deliver workshops and assist teachers in preparing their own workshops.
- Reviewing course syllabus, textbooks and material if required.
- Organize cover teachers if required.
- Liaise with teachers and the Team Leader.
- Complete other general academic tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of curriculum and policies of the assigned courses.
- Display a professional and collegial attitude.
- Master degree in Teaching French to Speakers of Other Languages (Français Langue Etrangère (FLE) or Master in Educational Management
- Bachelor degree in French Language or related discipline.
- Professional certification in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE).
- Minimum 3 years' experience in teaching French Language in a college or university-level or intensive for academic purposes program.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the supervision field.
- Experience in Curriculum Development and Preparation is preferred.
- Good organizer, positive team member, and an ability to interact in cross-cultural relationships
- Computer competence including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and assessment
- Leadership skills including interpersonal communication and team building
Priority will be given to Kuwaiti nationals. Interested applicants are requested to send copy of CV, qualifications, experience certificates and passport to: Languageeducationproject@gmail.com