- Organizes staff files and records.
- Provides assistance during the recruitment process.
- Manage student files including failed students.
- Distribute student results to the teachers.
- Create testing time tables and schedules for teachers.
- Deal with technical needs by liaising with IT department.
- Handle general administrative tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Master degree in Management or Education or English Language or the course of Educational Institution Director.
- Professional certification in teaching English as a Foreign Language (i.e. CELTA/ TESOL/ ESL/ DELTA, TEFL) is preferred.
Minimum 3 years' experience in teaching English Language in the Languages Schools.
- Good organizer, positive team member, and an ability to interact in cross-cultural relationships
- Computer competence including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and assessment
- Leadership skills including interpersonal communication and team building
Priority will be given to Kuwaiti nationals. Interested applicants are requested to send copy of CV, qualifications, experience certificates and passport to: Languageeducationproject@gmail.com