Secretary (Project Based)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain records, files, reports and correspondence
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Develops and maintains department filing system.
- Process and handle confidential information.
- Completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Organizing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
- Managing databases.
- Develops and maintains department filing system
- Assisting to implement the procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with relevant department.
- Coordinating mails.
- Manage various calendars and other administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Secretarial.
- Microsoft Office Certified Professional certification.
- ICDL certificate International Computer Driving License.
Minimum 3 years' experience in the secretarial relevant.
Priority will be given to Kuwaiti nationals. Interested applicants are requested to send copy of CV, qualifications, experience certificates and passport to: Languageeducationproject@gmail.com