Digital Content Specialist
We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics. To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Meet with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Knowledge of social media tools and how to integrate messaging across electronic and print platforms.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Team working and Flexibility
- Organizing and Time management
- Multitasking and Problem-solving
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- Work ethics
- Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)