Head of HR Operations - Human Resources
The Head of HR Operations key responsibility to set objectives for the HR team, track progress, maintain internal HR systems and databases, and manage budgets for the growth of GUST and the employees.
In addition, coordinate implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff, manage the day-to-day operations of the department with responsibilities in the following functional areas: organizational development, compensation and benefits, personnel administration, human resources information systems (HRIS), employee relations, and departmental development.
- Assist in formulating, reviewing and maintaining HR departmental policies and procedures in line with the Kuwait Labor Law (KLL).
- Measure the effectiveness of GUST’s benefits programs and recommend improvements.
- Assist with departmental budget estimates and the monitoring thereof.
- Ensure utilizing the HRMS system and the latest employment technology trends to increase efficacy and quality.
- Assist the HR Manager in setting the HR department KPIs and support the accomplishment of GUST strategic goals (such as cost per hire, retention rates, etc.).
- Ensure the HR department official documents are up to date and that the HRMS database is maintained properly.
- Ensure all appointments, promotions, probationary reviews, transfers are done as per GUST procedures and Kuwait Labor Law (KLL) requirements.
- Oversee staff leave (annual, sick leave, etc.) and attendance records then report to the Manager as and when required.
- Supervise exit Interview formalities and ensure they are carried out in line with HR policy and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the HR Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
SHRM SCP or CIPD is preferred.
At least 8-10 years experience in a related field with supervisory responsibilities
- Experience in Human Resources Information Systems including Payroll tools.
- Experience in designing Compensation and Benefits programs.
- Experience in data analytics.
Job Specific Competencies
- Advance Usage of HRMS
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Team Management skills.
- Planning & and prioritization skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Innovative & Creative
- Project Management Skills
- Develop and maintain highly effective relationships
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Understanding of Kuwait Labor Law (KLL).
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)