Head of Registration
Oversee registration activities including record maintenance, verification of student records, and official transcripts.
- Oversee the development & implementation of processes, systems, and materials that effectively support outreach, enrollment management, and student Registration.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the department's strategic plan as well as university and department policies and procedures.
- Report regularly to the Registrar on activities, challenges, and recommendations.
- Oversee the processing and maintenance of applications and workflows from students for inter-college transfers, withdrawals, re-enrolments, readmissions & program/major changes.
- Audit the workflows for special grades (e.g. Placement, Transfer credit, and Exemptions).
- Oversee the work of the registration team and provide guidance.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with faculty and other professional service staff to ensure University Registration operates efficiently, and effectively.
- Provide overall management of Registration to ensure that systems and processes are reliable and efficient while meeting the needs and expectations of students.
- Lead change where necessary to adapt to institutional development and the delivery of its strategy.
- To maintain a working knowledge of higher education sector developments and good practice in relation to the Registration’s areas of responsibility, and to continuously develop customer service skills.
- Manage the workflow and resource allocation within the team to ensure that applications are reviewed within agreed-upon turnaround times and by meeting the University and the program minimum standards; Escalate any potential issues to University Registrar.
- Oversee the correspondence with the National Accreditation Bureau to verify and confirm the accredited university abroad and review the rules and regulations.
- Ensure that the databases are updated.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University; Master’s Degree is a plus.
7-9 years’ experience in a related field.
Job Specific Competencies
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office.
- Delegation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Database systems.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills (Oral & written).
- Listening skills.