Senior Registration Officer
Perform and supervise the registration activities including record maintenance, verification of student records, and official transcripts.
- Execute duties in alignment with the department's Strategic Plan along with the university and department policies and procedures.
- Update and follow up on the semester schedules with the colleges.
- Regularly, report to the manager on activities, challenges, and recommendations
- Execute the admissions process for diploma and transfer students by reviewing the online application, entering data into the system, and archiving the file
- Ensure students submit valid documents, as per University requirements Evaluate credit transfers for incoming students
- Provide information on application status, as requested
- Contribute to the accreditation process within the scope of responsibility
- Update databases
- Collect and records student and instructional academic program information Maintain up-to-date knowledge in the field to continuously develop customer service skills
- Eligible to give training to the juniors on the admission process
- Adhere to the reception area/Front desk
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
3 years experience in a related field
Job Specific Competencies
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Database systems
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills (oral & written)
- Listening skills