About the Course
Indeed, the ability of corporations to grow into new markets and product areas depends on their capacity to identify and manage FCC risk, and the regulatory and reputational challenges that will arise from a failure to do so effectively. Despite the importance of doing so, there is a dearth of sophisticated training programs that teach employees and business leaders to treat FCC risk management as an integral part of building and sustaining a global business.
In this context the International Sanctions and Financial Crimes Compliance Course will provide senior executives and FCC professionals with the expertise, skills, and judgment to comprehend and effectively manage evolving sanctions and related risks within global enterprises.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Executive Leadership: Senior executives in the financial services, energy, manufacturing, trade, FinTech, and NGO communities bear ultimate responsibility for managing FCC risk and for building their enterprises in a manner consistent with FCC regulations and expectations
- Financial Crimes Compliance Professionals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of today’s FCC risk and global regulatory environment
- Understand the ways in which management of FCC risk is integral to business decisions in a range of commercial contexts
- Achieve expertise across the expanding range of sanctions programs and related anti-money laundering requirements
- Understand the roles and duties of different constituencies in the FCC ecosystem
- The Global Context for Sanctions and FCC
- Sanctions and Financial Crimes Governance
- Managing High Risk Products, Services, and Jurisdictions
- Novel Sanctions Programs: Knowledge & Practical Application
- Compliance: Knowledge & Practical Application
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your skills.