Welcome to the Foundation Program Unit
Here you will find all you need to know about the Foundation Program at Gulf University for Science and Technology (GUST), including what to expect from Foundation English or Math courses, how assessments work, how to get the most out of your foundation learning experience, and what resources are available.
The FPU will prepare you for undergraduate study by:
- Providing academic training including English language, math abilities and study skills.
- Empowering you with life skills you will need for your undergraduate degree program.
Steering Towards Excellence: An In-depth Look at Our Mission, Vision, and Ambitious Goals for the Future
The mission of the Foundation Program Unit is to help students gain access to one of the baccalaureate programs and equip them with the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to successfully earn a degree.
The Foundation Program will prepare students with the necessary mathematic, communication, and study skills to pursue one of the college programs at Gulf University for Science and Technology, as well as to develop students emerge as life-long learners.
The Foundation Program will ensure that all programs are administered with excellence and integrity. It will:
- Ensure quality in program administration, program curricula, teaching, and student services.
- Maintain compliance with the highest professional standards.
- Develop and support collaborative teaching curricula.
- Support faculty/staff development.
- Develop new programs/courses responsive to students’ needs.
- Provide and distribute brochures with full disclosure on program descriptions, costs, and calendars.
- Provide and distribute faculty, staff, and student handbooks with full disclosure of all policies.
The FPU will promote and maintain a positive environment. It will:
- Ensure faculty and staff responsiveness to the needs of the students, program, university, and community.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures conducive to a positive learning environment.
To help students gain access to one of the undergraduate and/or graduate programs at Gulf University for Science and Technology and equip students with the knowledge, skills and resources necessary to successfully earn a degree.
The Foundation Program will prepare students with the necessary mathematic, communication, and study skills to pursue one of the college programs at Gulf University for Science and Technology as well as to develop students who emerge as life-long learners.
Foundation for Future Success
GUST's Foundation Program Unit is the stepping stone to a world of opportunities, crafted to nurture your foundational skills and pave the way for academic excellence. This program is not just about laying groundwork, but about igniting passions, instilling confidence, and setting the stage for future endeavors. With a blend of innovative curricula, dedicated mentors, and a dynamic learning environment, our Foundation Program Unit is your launchpad to mastering the essentials and propelling forward into advanced studies. Begin with strong roots, grow with unwavering support, and witness how our foundation leads you to unparalleled heights.
My journey at GUST was very insightful, I have learned more about my interests as it shaped and developed my skills.
I acquired numerous skills and gained extensive knowledge that has prepared me for the real world. I am forever grateful for the valuable experiences I had at GUST.
I had a great experience at GUST and my professors had a big impact on me and my success as it has prepared me to enter my field of work today.
My journey at GUST was phenomenal. It enriched my knowledge and understanding of the business world. GUST provided me with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in the business world.
Get In Touch With Us
Ready to embark on a transformative journey with us? We're here to guide, answer, and assist. Connect with the GUST community and let us illuminate your path. Tap below to get in touch.