About the Course
Across every industry, digital technologies are redefining the way consumers engage and companies compete. This challenging digital business strategy course provides the comprehensive framework for mastering digital leadership and organizational transformation. You will explore the latest technologies and learn how to leverage digital, social, and mobile marketing tools to drive innovation and spur growth.
Who Should Attend
- Senior executives who are responsible for shaping overall corporate strategy and driving digital strategy
- Directors, vice presidents, and senior managers who are responsible for formulating and driving digital strategy
Focused on digital transformation, this digital business strategy program explores the best practices for building platforms and managing ecosystems that attract and retain customers. With a better understanding of changing consumer behavior and media habits, you will be ready to reinvent your business model, reassess your value chain, reconnect with your customers, and rebuild your organization for the future.
Reimagining Your Business
- Identifying business scope
- Exploring new business models
- Developing platforms and managing ecosystems
Reevaluating Your Value Chain
- Crowdsourcing and open innovation
- Digitizing operations
- Designing omnichannel strategies
Reconnecting With Your Customers
- Understanding changing consumer behavior and media habits
- Designing digital, social, and marketing strategies
- Acquiring, retaining, and managing customers
Rebuilding Your Organization
- Designing the right organizational structure and incentive systems
- Building a learning organization that continues to improve its capabilities
- Leading and managing the digital transformation process
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your performance management skills.