About the Course
Highly interactive and focused on practical application, this program teaches you how to target the right customers, understand the motivations and behaviors of your business customers, price and position your offerings, and rethink your marketing organization and processes. In a collaborative environment with a group of peers from around the world, you’ll analyze your marketing strategies, share experiences and broaden your perspective.
Who Should Attend
- General managers
- Marketing, product and sales managers from medium to large business-to-business firms
- Presidents and vice presidents of marketing from smaller firms
- Other managers who help plan and implement market-oriented business strategies
- Deepen your understanding of the dynamics of business markets.
- Segment and target the right business customers with the right offers.
- Rethink your go-to-market and pricing strategies.
- Make your marketing organization more agile
Creating a Market-Oriented Company
- Develop a competitive marketing strategy.
- Establish segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies.
- Manage segments and customers.
Managing Customer Value
- Construct customer value propositions.
- Manage market offerings.
- Manage pricing.
Creating and Building Business Brands
- Understand B2B branding.
- Develop creative activation strategies.
- Navigate marketing communications in a digital world.
Driving Organic Growth through Business Innovation
- Develop and managing new products.
Transforming Your Organization
- Understand marketing's role in enterprise transformation.
- Make marketing agile.