A brilliant strategy and unique innovations can earn your company recognition as a serious competitor with a strong brand within a global market. It is all about differentiation which can be reached with a unique business strategy and innovative approaches or even innovation itself.
Our strategy and innovation programs immerse you in the foundations of real-world strategy allowing you to dive into your organization’s specific issues. You will gain insights into identifying and capturing opportunities, see the patterns before someone else does, and turn your visions into reality. You will create your own opportunities, utilizing your business’ specific challenge to develop your game plan and the processes to implement it.
Effective Execution of Organizational Strategy
Effective Execution of Organizational Strategy focuses on the most important factors involved in implementation, including leadership, culture, organizational design, capabilities, and incentives. This program explores those factors as they apply at every level, from individual to team to organization. It provides a well-structured approach to implementation for managers who face execution challenges. Participants will leave with an actionable plan for executing a specific strategy or initiative, and a new set of tools and approaches for overcoming even their most challenging execution obstacles.
Who Should Attend
- The program is best suited for individuals involved with implementing strategies and strategic initiatives. Some experience in formulating strategy is helpful, but individuals moving into a position that requires strategic planning may also benefit because they will have the opportunity to consider the full process of formulating and executing strategy through this program.
- Consider strategy execution from a range of lenses including leadership, organizational culture, talent management, and capabilities.
- Create a plan for dealing with your organization’s most critical execution issues.
- Understand how to get buy-in, clarify responsibility and accountability, and create proper incentives.
- Develop and access the necessary resources for implementation regardless of whether they are located inside or outside the organization.
- The Impact of Culture on Implementation
- Barriers to Organizational Change
- Strategic Leadership
- Implementing through Teams
- Cognitive Biases Affecting Implementation
- Organizational Design
- Accessing Resources from Outside the Organization
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your performance management skills.
Mastering Innovation: Strategy, Process, and Tools
Mastering Innovation: Strategy, Process, and Tools gives you the frameworks, tools, methodologies and disciplines to develop and install a process for innovation. From the radical innovations that shake up entire industries to the many small innovations that perfect the execution of already successful organizations, this program will show you how to treat innovation as a process, one to be managed and turned into a driver of profits and growth. It pulls you beyond finding the next big idea, and teaches you how to empower and commercialize that idea for greater levels of success.
Who Should Attend
Executives who are responsible for driving top-line growth, managing portfolios, or tasked with creating new business models will also benefit.
Potential job titles and roles include:
- Director, senior director, vice president in large corporations.
- CEO, COO, CTO and CIO president, senior vice president, general manager in mid-size enterprises.
- Founders or CEOs of rapidly growing, successful entrepreneurial ventures
- Identify successful opportunities triggered by changes in technology, regulation and shifting or new customer preferences.
- Actively manage real-world solutions in a hands-on Innovation.
- Tournament Execute targeted strategies that turn unmet customer needs into actionable innovative solutions.
- Technological Disruption and Transformation
- Open Innovation: Engaging the External Innovation Ecosystem
- Organizing for Innovation, and the Effective Use of Individuals and Groups
- Ideation: Generating Ideas and Divergent Thinking
- Design Thinking and Its Application in Organizations
- Rapid Validation of Ideas and Lean Innovation
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your skills.