About the Course
Environmental and social well-being concerns have gained progressively larger stakes in mainstream business practices around the world. The evolving needs of consumers, investors, regulators, and society means that prioritizing sustainability is no longer an option for organizations — it’s a business imperative.
The Corporate Sustainability Management: Risk, Profit, and Purpose program equips leaders with the skills and knowledge to implement a sustainability strategy that not only addresses modern challenges but also benefits the bottom line. Join a network of like-minded professionals online as you discover practical tools and frameworks for driving and implementing a sustainability action plan in your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Senior managers and executives responsible for providing strategic direction and building a competitive advantage in their business
- Sustainability, social, and environmental professionals responsible for related projects.
- Risk management and business continuity specialists
- Business consultants and consultancy firms looking to better advise clients
- Public sector policymakers and regulators
- Illustrate the business imperative of sustainability.
- Construct a multi-stakeholder materiality assessment and matrix.
- Explore the utility and limitations of using accounting protocols to value sustainability risks and opportunities.
- Develop a strategic business initiative to address the financial impact of sustainability risks and opportunities.
- Decide which of the available sustainability frameworks, standards, and guidelines are most relevant and beneficial to your business.
- Formulate implementation steps for a sustainability program, guided by experts.
Module 1: The business imperative for sustainability
Module 2: Multistakeholder risk assessment
Module 3: Valuing sustainability risks and opportunities
Module 4: Integrating sustainability into business strategy
Module 5: Building your sustainability tool kit
Module 6: Implementing a sustainability program
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your skills.