About Student Clubs
The Office of Student Life (OSL) promotes and encourages student’s passion for knowledge, social and scientific talents and other artistic interests by identifying them in groups that are officially called student clubs (SC). Student clubs lead many events and activities in different fields internally and externally under the supervision of the OSL.
the OSL authorizes, monitors, supervises, and supports student clubs in the University. All student clubs’ affairs are under the umbrella of OSL within the University rules and regulations.
Establishing a New Club
- The director of the Office of Student Life has the authority to approve or reject any proposed student club request according to the required measurements of establishing a student club
- The student club must have a minimum of 10 administrative members in order to establish the club
- The student club should fill out all forms and documents provided by the Office of Student Life in order to authenticate the club
- The student club must have an active supervisor to serve as the clubs advisor for club monitoring, guidance and further consultation
- The club should state and clarify the vision and mission of the club before initiating the club;
- The student club must fulfill all the requirements and acknowledge the terms and conditions of establishing a club
- The club must create a constitution within the OSL rules and regulations and provide a copy to the Office of Student Life
When establishing a club it’s specialty should fall under a specific category in order to stress on some of the following:
- The different majors at GUST
- Ethnic/Cultural and international exploration
- Health life and sports
- Performing arts and talents
- Special interests and hobbies
- Volunteering work and charity
Meet Our Student Clubs
Build and breed a new generation of capable and ambitions accountants by offering the students training programs, seminars, workshops and field trips.
Dedicated to introducing the student body to Japanese and Asian cultures and traditions, through influential and inspirational forms of entertainment.
Make the English language more attractive to students by educating them about its importance in the world, and members will have the chance to practice and learn from each other.
Entrepreneur and Innovation Club
Human Rights Club
To raise awareness about contemporary human rights issues and promote deeper understandings about dignity and equality.
Islamic FInance Club
Trains students and improves their knowledge of Islamic finance and economics through programs and courses,as well as interviews and conferences arranged by student members under the supervision of a faculty advisory board from the College of Business Administration.
Contribute to the growth of the student’s business experience and knowledge through interacting with professionals to develop management skills, build relationships and become successful leaders.
Training and increasing awareness of students in the field of marketing through courses, workshop, seminars and conferences.
Achieve media awareness by combining education and entertainment with series of lectures,open discussion, outdoor activities, workshop and trips to enhance students’ understandings of media.
To spread the beauty of music among students in GUST. A way to break the routine and show the culture of music.
Public Relations Club
Aims to raise the profile and understanding of PR at GUST and Kuwait by highlighting the important role it plays in society, and aiding students in becoming community and industry leaders through PR campaigns and events held by the club.
Integrate between the theoretical and practical sides of the educational process and develop the skills and abilities of students in Computer Science and Management Information Systems (MIS) fields.