About the Course
Mastering Innovation: Strategy, Process, and Tools gives you the frameworks, tools, methodologies and disciplines to develop and install a process for innovation. From the radical innovations that shake up entire industries to the many small innovations that perfect the execution of already successful organizations, this program will show you how to treat innovation as a process, one to be managed and turned into a driver of profits and growth. It pulls you beyond finding the next big idea, and teaches you how to empower and commercialize that idea for greater levels of success.
Who Should Attend
Executives who are responsible for driving top-line growth, managing portfolios, or tasked with creating new business models will also benefit.
Potential job titles and roles include:
- Director, senior director, vice president in large corporations.
- CEO, COO, CTO and CIO president, senior vice president, general manager in mid-size enterprises.
- Founders or CEOs of rapidly growing, successful entrepreneurial ventures
- Identify successful opportunities triggered by changes in technology, regulation and shifting or new customer preferences.
- Actively manage real-world solutions in a hands-on Innovation.
- Tournament Execute targeted strategies that turn unmet customer needs into actionable innovative solutions.
- Technological Disruption and Transformation
- Open Innovation: Engaging the External Innovation Ecosystem
- Organizing for Innovation, and the Effective Use of Individuals and Groups
- Ideation: Generating Ideas and Divergent Thinking
- Design Thinking and Its Application in Organizations
- Rapid Validation of Ideas and Lean Innovation
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your skills.