About the Course
Over the last years, disruptions in supply chains reached epic proportions, forcing organizations across industries to reassess their strategies, from their geographical footprint to risk assessments and inventory management. Further pressures to reduce costs and address environmental considerations weigh heavily on leaders. As a result, the prevailing sentiment among supply chain professionals and business leaders is to become more flexible, agile, and resilient. While some organizations have made headway, many have not and face the reality of becoming uncompetitive in regional and global markets. How can you turn your supply chain into a lasting competitive advantage? Most organizations recognize the need to digitize their supply chain efforts but lack the capabilities to implement them.
Who Is This Program For?
- Early-and Mid-Career Operations, Logistics, and Supply Chain Professionals: Access new strategies and tools that impart efficiency and resilience and reimagine the supply chain as a source of competitive advantage.
- Business and Functional Leaders in Operations, Strategy, and Logistics: Understand how every link in the supply chain can serve as a lever for growth, innovation, resilience, and market leadership.
- Strategy and Business Consultants: Develop a mindset that spans all business processes in order to facilitate collaboration, optimization, and performance improvement for clients.
- Champion the Digital Supply Chain Framework to create a strategic roadmap for digital supply chain transformation in your organization.
- Examine the characteristics of end-to-end (E2E) visibility in supply chains and understand why it is critical and how to develop this core capability.
- Explore the myriad of ways that analytics can turbocharge your supply chain initiatives and help solve common problems.
- Build the confidence to spearhead AI-centric solutions in your supply chain, including human–machine teaming.
- Master the interactions between strategy, technology, processes, and organization Build greater resilience and preparedness for future disruptions.
- Reduce costs and improve agility and the overall efficiency of the supply chain function.
Module 1: Supply Chain Capabilities
Build your understanding of modern supply chain management practices and learn about the various drivers and capabilities needed to build a resilient supply chain.
Module 2: Framework for Digital Supply Chain Transformation
The Digital Supply Chain Framework, created by Professor Saénz, helps us create a road map for reaching our digitalization goals. The DSC Framework guides us away from common pitfalls and toward solutions that balance the trade-offs between strategy, technology, processes, and organizational needs.
Module 3: End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
E2E supply chain visibility is a critical success factor for achieving supply chain excellence, allowing businesses to communicate, solve problems, and provide service to partners and customers along the entire chain of events.
Module 4: Analytics and Machine Learning in Supply Chains
Draw on the many analytic tools that maximize data ROI for supply chains and explore supply chain applications for three different types of machine learning.
Module 5: AI Applications in Supply Chains
Deploying AI-centric solutions successfully requires distinct capabilities within the organization and the realization that AI is dynamic and still evolving.
Module 6: Emerging Trends in Supply Chain Management
Gain insights into why digital supply chain strategies fail and gather future-ready strategies for creating a flexible, agile, and resilient supply chain ecosystem that endows your competitive advantage.