Looking for a job at GUST in Spring 2002! Visit the link below and discover your opportunities.
Student Employment Program (SEP):
- The Office of Student Life (OSL) has managed and handled the affairs of the Student Employment Program (SEP) due to the high demand of employing student workers internally through updating the SEP policies and procedures, creating new forms, job descriptions and aiming to implement a student employment electronic system in order to give them the experience of a real job.
The OSL aims to create a career impression for the students and ensure a work experience, management skills and professionalism to prepare the student for the career world after his/her graduation.
- - Employment of Peer Tutor: GPA 3.00 and minimum of 60 units.
- - Employment of Administrative Assistant/Clerk: GPA 2.50 and minimum of 30 units.
- - Employment of Note Taker: GPA 2.50 and minimum of 30 units.
- - Tutoring should match student’s major and will tutor a subject that he/she has passed with a grade of B or higher.
- - Student worker should not be asked to proctor or grade exams or answer emails.
- - Student will be allowed to work in more than one area with the understanding that they will not exceed a total of 20 hours per month.
- - The student is allowed to work for a maximum of 20 hours. The student earns 5 KD per hour and the payment will be monthly and any exception will be reviewed by OSL and approved by the VP of academic services.
- - Upon the recommendation of the student supervisor, he/she will be considered for a certificate of achievement by the end of each semester.
The Student Employment is located in the Office of Student Life department.
Office hours 8:00 am to 3:00 pm - Sunday to Thursday
Contact us e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 252307355- 25307064