Management information system program
B.Sc. in Management Information Systems (MIS) designed for students interested in the application of technology to solve business problems and make better decisions.
- Produce graduates with the ability to participating in the social and technical design, development, implementation, management, and security of information systems.
- Apply the knowledge of information systems and technology to help organizations streamline current business operations.
- Use MIS foundation knowledge to constantly acquire and offer insights into the rapidly advancing and complex technological world.
- Sustain competitive advantage by leveraging technology assets and offering technical solutions for business problems.”
The MIS profession offers a wide variety of employment opportunities:
- Business Analyst
- IT Manager/Director
- Technology Consultant
- MIS Executive
- E-commerce Developer
- IT Project Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Database Administrator