Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales
To introduce PACE as integrated solution provider to Corporate organizations thereby selling our services to achieve Sales targets.
- Assists the Director with internal/external stakeholder consultation processes designed to establish support and gain recognition for the programs and services offered in consultation with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, formulates and submits program and course proposals based on market trends, needs and demands, and stakeholder support and recognition.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies for programs and courses, this may involve organizing programs and events such as free seminars, trade shows, art exhibits, theater productions and cultural festivals, all designed to improve public relations and awareness of GUST and its PACE.
- Recommends program and course prices and minimum enrollments in accordance with the Center's "Pricing & Costing Model." This requires ongoing research, analysis and response to new marketplace situations and trends, may involve the formation of partnerships and/or strategic alliances
- Contributes to the overall strategic direction of the PACE including identifying target markets, creating marketing and sales plans, etc.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing Clients in person, and via telephone calls and emails
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
Corporate Work Flow:
- Develop new key accounts and maintain existing accounts.
- Maintain continuous follow up to ensure all corporate accounts are well managed.
- Develop relationships and network in order to acquire new accounts.
- Call new corporate and fix up a meeting with the right person.
- Prepare all documents and materials for the meeting.
- Prepare and give presentation to corporate management and make sure the company is projected correctly.
- Give complete feedback to the Director about response from corporate.
- Close the deal by convincing the customer to buy our product.
- Maintain updated account profile from CRM system.
- Send a sales proposal for the corporate and discuss it with them.
- Follow up with the corporate to send the confirmation and discuss it with them.
- Make sure that the corporate trainees are receiving the service they were promised.
- Update the corporate management of the activities and conduct of their trainees.
- Refer to the Director for help or advice for closing the deal.
- Attend sales meeting.
- Update the Director of the results of the corporate activities
- Follow the sale system of the company
- Persuasive and Diplomatic communication: Enjoys selling, changes opinions of others through gentle persuasion and logical reasoning, and negotiates well.
- Achieving, Competitive and Results focused: Ambitious and career-centered, likes to work to demanding goals and targets, is eager to win and enjoys competitive activities
- Socially confident: feels a comfortable when first meeting person at ease in formal situations.
- Conscientious: sticks to deadlines and commitments, makes schedules and sticks to it.
- Organized and Methodical: Is well organized and methodical in the way he does tasks, plans ahead and remains in control of his time and activities
- Presentable: Projects the right image through his dressing and demeanor. Looks mature and responsible and at the same time energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of company's products.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Effective Time management skills.
- Excellent presentation and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent Negotiations skills
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Last Date to Apply:
Number of Position:
Sunday, 30 April 2017
job purpose scope: