Research Assistant - College of Business Administration (Short Term)
Assisting the Dean with the following:
1. Conduct literature reviews/ library and/or archival research
2. Collect and analyze data, typically using relevant software
3. Prepare materials/reports/analyses for submission to granting/funding agencies
4. Prepare, maintain, and update website materials
5. On behalf of designated faculty, attend area seminars and other meetings as necessary
6. Summarize project results/create presentation materials (e.g. PowerPoint slides, etc.)
7. Prepare progress reports for funding agencies
8. Assist with the drafting of articles and conference papers
9. Monitor research project budgets
10. Assist with conference organization.
1. Academic and/or work experience related to the field of research, as defined by the supervisor.
2. Experience with specialized software or databases, as required by the supervisor
3. Preference will be given to MBA students with at least two full-time semesters of course completion with a GPA of 3.5 or better or senior students with a GPA of at least 3.3
4. Perfect command of English language.